Does the prospect of designing and creating something completely unique in the jewellery line get you out of bed in the morning? Do you thrive on creating beautifully intricate jewellery designs that inspire emotion?
A creative and challenging position has opened at Lead Capital as a JEWELRY DESIGNER and we are looking for someone to join our team of innovators to push our brand forward in the jewellery line.
You will be responsible for designing one-of-a-kind designs that will be seen and purchased on an international platform.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Creative and has the ability to be innovative
- Is able to work under pressure and has lots of energy and drive
- Is organised, deadline driven and manages their time well
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a team
- Flexible and multi-tasked with high attention to detail
- Proven Jewelry design experience – at least 2 years as a Jewelry Designer; Rhino CAD essential, CAD Jewelry design programs
- Jewelry design diploma is an advantage
- Ability to visualise and conceptualise in 3D
- Experience in a jewelry manufacturing environment advantageous
- Manage the production of marketing material from creation and design to end printed artwork
- Work closely with suppliers, printers as well as the repro house
- Design of marketing communication
- Constant creation and conceptualization of new and fresh ideas
- Design and production of promotional material to finished product
- Efficient use of (Apple Mac) DTP system, specifically Adobe Creative Suites
- Facilitate reproduction and printing
We are looking for someone who breathes global fashion and design trends and can keep us at the forefront of innovation. Does this ad describe you and your abilities? Send your CV and a portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Send your resume to: